The Never King
I would just like to take a moment and thank everyone for such an interest in a 4th edition campaign.
Several of you have found an online tool for developing characters. For those who haven’t:
D&D Character Creation
What to bring for our first campaign!
- Your dice (mucho importante!)
- Your printed character sheet (fully filled out)
- Something to write with. Pencils usually do better than pens. Some people like to bring art pads or index cards to take notes with.
- Background stories are awesome, yet optional. Background stories should be in the vicinity of 1 to 5 pages long and detail some history and motivations for your character.
- If you don’t have a background, fear not! I have starter bits for your character that I’ll bring with me.
- A token of your character. Preferably something that I can manipulate with a computer.
- Optional (but awesome) Your power cards for your character.
Books allowed for Players
So far the books I’m allowing are the following:
- Players Handbook 1 (PHB1)
- Players Handbook 2 (PHB2)
- Players Handbook 3 (PHB3)
- Arcane Power
- Martial Power 1
- Martial Power 2
- Divine Power
- Primal Power
If there is a book that is OMG-Awesome!, check with me, and I might make an allowance.